Odor Control Technician- Online
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$189.00
The Odor Control Technician course covers olfaction and odor, odor sources, detection process, theory of odor control, equipment, chemical options and applications. The student will learn how to address odors caused from biological sources such as decomposition, urine contamination, and mold, combustion sources such as fire and smoke damage, and chemical sources such as fuel oil spills or volatile organic chemicals.
Every home, every building and every vehicle provides the opportunity for odor remediation services. Odors caused from smoke, water, pet problems, cigarette smoke, cooking, skunk, dead animal and bacteria can all be remediated. Millions of dollars in property is replaced every year due to odor problems.
This one-day course will teach you how to salvage and restore much of this discarded material. You will be given techniques that will allow you to help your customer without causing them any embarrassment. You will learn the principles of deodorization, the chemicals, equipment and procedures used to permanently remove odors.
For time and money invested, this class will provide a superb return on investment.
NOTE: This class will be held on Eastern Standard Time
****Can be taken with OCT as a Combo for $485.00, save $53.00- select Combo option at CCT sign-up****
To participate in our live-streamed classes, please take note of the following important information and requirements:
- You must have a computer with video and audio capabilities.
- You must have access to a strong, stable internet connection.*
- You must fill out the IICRC Candidate Agreement form and pay for your exam as soon as possible, but in any event no later than 4 days prior to the class.
- When paying your exam fees, you will be asked to upload a piece of photo ID for face recognition during the exam.
- We ask that you log into the class at least 30 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your technology is working and to be present for attendance and policy review.
*Schaper’s Supply is not responsible for ensuring your internet connectivity or for any problems accessing a live-streamed class due to connectivity problems. No refunds will be issued for any reason including connectivity problems. You can test your system capabilities in advance by visiting zoom.us/test.
Review and confirmation of the above requirements (including all system requirements) is the responsibility of the student registering for the online course.
All registrations for online classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued for online classes once a registration is completed.