Color Repair Technician – Online
March 23 @ 9:00 am - March 24 @ 5:00 pm$349.00 – $485.00
Prerequisites: IICRC Certification in CCT or CCMT
IICRC Certified & Approved The Color Repair Technician course addresses the history of color, color theory, natural and synthetic dyes, dye methods, types of dyes, types of fibers, carpet styles and dye procedures. Other topics covered include color related cleaning issues such as fading, color loss due to contamination or bleaching, and the use of cleaning agents that may affect or remove color from carpet. (2 day course; 14 hours, not including exam time, lunch and breaks. Seating is limited)
EARN UP TO $500 AN HOUR!
- Carpet Construction
- Types of Dyes
- Principles of Color
- Spot Dye Principles
- Spot Dye Procedures
- Room Dye Procedures
Special Points of Instruction
Color Repair Techniques-
- Analysis of Color Loss
- Shading and Feathering
- Basic Dye Application
- Bleach/Chemical Neutralization
- Dye Application with Airbrush
- Color Fade Restoration
- Room Dye Procedures
NOTE: This class will be held on Eastern Standard Time
****Can be taken with OCT as a Combo for $485.00, save $53.00- select Combo option below****
To participate in our live-streamed classes, please take note of the following important information and requirements:
- You must have a computer with video and audio capabilities.
- You must have access to a strong, stable internet connection.*
- You must fill out the IICRC Candidate Agreement form and pay for your exam as soon as possible, but in any event no later than 4 days prior to the class.
- When paying your exam fees, you will be asked to upload a piece of photo ID for face recognition during the exam.
- We ask that you log into the class at least 30 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your technology is working and to be present for attendance and policy review.
*Schaper’s Supply is not responsible for ensuring your internet connectivity or for any problems accessing a live-streamed class due to connectivity problems. No refunds will be issued for any reason including connectivity problems. You can test your system capabilities in advance by visiting zoom.us/test.
Review and confirmation of the above requirements (including all system requirements) is the responsibility of the student registering for the online course.
All registrations for online classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued for online classes once a registration is completed.