- This event has passed.
Carpet Cleaning Technician Online
April 5 @ 9:00 am - April 6 @ 5:00 pm$295.00
The IICRC-approved Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) course is designed to teach the art and science of carpet cleaning to professional service providers, as well as others in related industries. Emphasis is placed on practical application, identifying fiber, yarn and carpet constructions, style types and finishes, soiling conditions, cleaning science and methodology, and other issues and concerns faced by individuals who maintain and clean installed broadloom carpet. When coupled with additional on-the-job training and field experience, students should be adequately prepared to perform carpet cleaning techniques and procedures. They also should be adequately prepared to accomplish further training in other IICRC-approved courses, which require CCT as a prerequisite. The course is designed to cover pre-inspection, fabric identification, basic cleaning chemicals and equipment, and proper cleaning techniques and procedures with a residential and light commercial emphasis.
2 day course; 9:00 am EST – 5:00 pm EST
Instructor: John Carter
NOTE: This class will be held on Eastern Standard Time
To participate in our live-streamed classes, please take note of the following important information and requirements:
- You must have a computer with video and audio capabilities.
- You must have access to a strong, stable internet connection.*
- You must fill out the IICRC Candidate Agreement form and pay for your exam as soon as possible, but in any event no later than 4 days prior to the class.
- When paying your exam fees, you will be asked to upload a piece of photo ID for face recognition during the exam.
- We ask that you log into the class at least 30 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your technology is working and to be present for attendance and policy review.
*Schaper’s Supply is not responsible for ensuring your internet connectivity or for any problems accessing a live-streamed class due to connectivity problems. No refunds will be issued for any reason including connectivity problems. You can test your system capabilities in advance by visiting zoom.us/test.
Review and confirmation of the above requirements (including all system requirements) is the responsibility of the student registering for the online course.
All registrations for online classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued for online classes once a registration is completed.