Trauma and Crime Scene Technician Online – IICRC
August 18 @ 8:00 am - August 19 @ 5:00 pm$499.00
Trauma and Crime Scene Technician TCST course is designed to provide basic education, guidance, and understanding of the unique situations encountered when performing trauma and crime scene cleanup, regardless of surface, item, or location. The course will discuss the various procedures and precautions that should be taken when performing work at a trauma/crime scene and is based on the ANSI/IICRC S540 Standard for Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup: 2017
The purpose is to teach the methodologies used by the technician, the worker, and other materially interested parties for inspecting and investigating human blood and other potentially infectious materials (OPIM) contamination to establish hazard assessments, work plans, and procedures for cleaning and safe transportation of contaminated material. When coupled with additional on-the-job training and field experience, students should be able to safely perform trauma and crime scene cleanup.
- Course is 2 days.
- Instructor: Randy Pierce
NOTE: This class will be held on Eastern Standard Time
To participate in our live-streamed classes, please take note of the following important information and requirements:
- You must have a computer with video and audio capabilities.
- You must have access to a strong, stable internet connection.*
- You must fill out the IICRC Candidate Agreement form and pay for your exam as soon as possible, but in any event no later than 4 days prior to the class.
- When paying your exam fees, you will be asked to upload a piece of photo ID for face recognition during the exam.
- We ask that you log into the class at least 30 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your technology is working and to be present for attendance and policy review.
*Schaper’s Supply is not responsible for ensuring your internet connectivity or for any problems accessing a live-streamed class due to connectivity problems. No refunds will be issued for any reason including connectivity problems. You can test your system capabilities in advance by visiting zoom.us/test.
Review and confirmation of the above requirements (including all system requirements) is the responsibility of the student registering for the online course.
All registrations for online classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued for online classes once a registration is completed.