Carpet Repair and Re-installation Technician- Online
October 1 @ 8:00 am - October 2 @ 5:00 pm$329.00
The Carpet Repair and Re-installation Technician course teaches techniques and safety issues related to carpet repair and re-installation, carpet construction, inspection process prior to cleaning, tools of the trade, floor preparation, adhesives, carpet cushion installation, tackless strip and moldings, seaming, and proper stretching. This class also teaches various repairs that the carpet cleaner/restorer may come up against while dealing with an installed textile. This knowledge will enable the technician to recognize and avoid installation problems that may arise while performing carpet cleaning as well as how to correct many issues encountered. Pre-requisite IICRC Certification in CCT or CCMT required, can take as a combo with CCT April 14-15.
Don’t forget the RRT class is a requirement for the Master Textile Cleaner Designation. Master Textile Cleaner is the highest educational designation in the industry, and you are listed on the IICRC Global Locator expanding your visibility to customers.
- Carpet Construction
- Major Re-Installation Tools
- Carpet Installation Guideline
- CRI 104/105 Industry Standards
- Re-Installation Procedures
- In-Depth Repair Techniques
Special Points of Instruction
Carpet Repair Techniques-
- Re-Installation Techniques
- Seam Repairs
- Repairing Carpet Delamination
- Pile Grafting On Cut & Loop Pile
- Removing Wrinkles and Stretching Carpet
- Bonded Insert from the Top
- 2 day course; 16 hours, not including lunch and breaks, exam time is included
- Instructor: John Carter
Can be taken with Carpet Cleaning Technician class starting September 29, 2020 for just $608.00, save $50.00 on tuition! Sign up under Carpet Cleaning September 29, 2020
NOTE: This class will be held on Eastern Standard Time
To participate in our live-streamed classes, please take note of the following important information and requirements:
- You must have a computer with video and audio capabilities.
- You must have access to a strong, stable internet connection.*
- You must fill out the IICRC Candidate Agreement form and pay for your exam as soon as possible, but in any event no later than 4 days prior to the class.
- When paying your exam fees, you will be asked to upload a piece of photo ID for face recognition during the exam.
- We ask that you log into the class at least 30 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your technology is working and to be present for attendance and policy review.
*Schaper’s Supply is not responsible for ensuring your internet connectivity or for any problems accessing a live-streamed class due to connectivity problems. No refunds will be issued for any reason including connectivity problems. You can test your system capabilities in advance by visiting zoom.us/test.
Review and confirmation of the above requirements (including all system requirements) is the responsibility of the student registering for the online course.
All registrations for online classes are final. Payment must be made at the time of registration and no refunds will be issued for online classes once a registration is completed.