- This event has passed.
Applied Structural Drying
October 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$1,095.00
(Prerequisite: IICRC Water Restoration Technician Certification)
The Applied Structural Drying course covers the effective, efficient and timely drying of water-damaged structures and contents, using comprehensive classroom and hands-on training, in order to facilitate appropriate decision-making within a restorative drying environment. Students will experience live hands on use of instruments, extraction systems, drying equipment, and chemistry use in an actual flooded building situation.
WRT is required as a prerequisite to take ASD exam.
- 3 day course; 21 hours, not including exam time, lunch and breaks
- Exam fee: $65.00 payable to the IICRC and collected by the instructor prior to the exam.
- Instructor: Scott Mims
- October 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- October 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Applied Structural Drying
- IICRC Certification in WRT